Shipping & Returns
- The product ordered by you will be delivered to the address that you provided during your order. Kromtech Alliance Corp. will not ship to Post Office Boxes, freight forwarders, warehouses, distribution centers, airports, or hotels.
- We cannot ship to a different country than your billing address or the mailing address on your order.
- Customers are responsible for all customs fees, duties, VAT, import taxes, special delivery fees administered by your government, and brokerage fees. These are not included in the cost of shipping or handling of your order, and we are unable to estimate those fees for you and are not able to pay those on your behalf.
- We are not responsible for delays caused by carriers that may also delay delivery times.
30-Day Return PolicyIf you are not satisfied with your Chargeberry product (the “Product”) for any reason, you may request a return within 30 calendar days starting from the delivery date. After we approve your request and receive the returned Product, we will give you a full refund.
To apply for a refund, follow these simple steps:
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 calendar days starting from your delivery date.
- Send the Product to us. Please make sure that your returned unit contains original packaging with all of its original components, and that it is in a good physical condition.
- Get a refund.
- All paid shipping and handling charges and taxes (e.g. state, customs, VAT) are not refundable.
- You are responsible for and must prepay all shipping charges, and you shall assume all risk of loss or damage to the Product while in transit to us.
- The time to credit your account may vary, depending on processing time. Please allow a minimum of 14 calendar days for Kromtech to credit your account.
- If you shipped your return to us, please contact our Customer Support to obtain the up-to-date information regarding the return and refund.